Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caroline Lucas to hold Brighton Pavilion.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I don't think she has the upper body strength...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Current polling has Labour and the Greens neck and neck in Brighton Pavilion. As much as they don't want a Green council, a lot of people like Caroline. She has a lot of respect in the other parties as well.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Why are you worrying about Brighton when you live in Leek, wherever that is:D Wales ?

think Leek is in Staffordshire
nice table though hope it is right on the day

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Flawed, for with a strong local & national economy and house price increases etc etc it is inconceivable, fir example, that in a ward such as Patcham the Tory vote will fall by 1,000 odd votes from 3,600..over 25% less...why should it? Pinch of salt with all other wards I'd say & all to play for

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Flawed, for with a strong local & national economy and house price increases etc etc it is inconceivable, fir example, that in a ward such as Patcham the Tory vote will fall by 1,000 odd votes from 3,600..over 25% less...why should it? Pinch of salt with all other wards I'd say & all to play for

Because the Tories were in opposition in 2010, and Labour are now.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I can't stand our Green council and think it's been run with incompetence and arrogance but even I think Caroline Lucas has been a good MP. I'd vote for her in 2015 if I could ( which I can't ).

Unfortunately for the Greens Hove has Clown Hawtree standing so they won't pick up many votes.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Although normally a staunch Labour voter, I voted for Caroline Lucas last time because the Labour candidate flown in by the party was utterly uninspiring, and I felt that this was a chance to give a different party a voice in Parliament, which is important. It was a bonus when she turned out to be a brilliant constituency MP, our best ever, and I'll certainly be voting for her again.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Let's hope that clown Hodges does his bit for the Greens by doorstepping for the Tories again. One of the highlights of the last election was reading his hilarious poorly written blinkered drivel prior to watching his favourite candidate take a battering

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here