Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Mods be able to post on this board whatsoever?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I can't do polls.

Please feel free to change the title as I am sure there will be some HILARITY involved for all to enjoy probably at my expense.

Still, it's better than sticking the same photo of someone's head on endless bodies and being sad enough to set up a Twitter account for it too.

I don't like this font

ITV is just awful. I am beside myself with anger about it.

Does anyone know a good Chinese take away in Hove?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Blooming heck H??? you just stated on the last thread you wished not to get too involved,and now you have started another thread?

I'd personally started a thread like-

WHAT HAVE NSC MODS AND BRAZIL GOT IN COMMON-NO DEFENCE....

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Blooming heck H??? you just stated on the last thread you wished not to get too involved,and now you have started another thread?

I'd personally started a thread like-

WHAT HAVE NSC MODS AND BRAZIL GO IN COMMON-NO DEFENCE....

:( sorry. I needed some attention

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I can't do polls.

Please feel free to change the title as I am sure there will be some HILARITY involved for all to enjoy probably at my expense.

Still, it's better than sticking the same photo of someone's head on endless bodies and being sad enough to set up a Twitter account for it too.

I don't like this font

ITV is just awful. I am beside myself with anger about it.

Does anyone know a good Chinese take away in Hove?

I think at minimum they should post solely from their secondary 'comedy' accounts.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
With most Mods if you pull the Cord in their back they will talk for ages.

Most of it self-righteous patronising drivel too. Which has been pre installed into their profile data to easily perform this

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I now know you love me!! you actually gave me a Thumbs up on one of my post's a bit earlier! :) thanks sweetheart :kiss:

Well if I sneezed and accidently gave you a thumbs up it does help too counter the tsunami of thumbs down ive given you, well in some universe somewhere im sure it balances out.

You should get back to trying to throw your weight around and other laughable posturing mod quirks you and the other brown shirts get up to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here