Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emre Can

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Not likely I know but just say Brendan Rodgers would like his new young player to gain some experience playing in England, then where better than playing for a former Liverpool legend and his previous manager , I may be wrong but with the players they already have in those positions can't see him getting much game time other than cup and substitute appearances. By the way I did do a search and nothing came up so if anyone already said I apologise

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
They will be looking to get Can in to the first team this season. After playing most matches for Leverkusen last season and as a former Bayern player there is no way he would consider dropping down to the championship, he couldn't gain anything from the experience and it would disrupt his development.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'm sure we'd all love this too, I would be staggered if he came here. A season of Bundesliga and Champions League probably means he's first team squad material in Liverpool. I believe he's seen as Lucas's replacement and in the long term, Gerrard.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Is there precedence for a £10m player being signed by a big Premier League club and then loaned out immediately to the Championship? Would seem extremely unlikely.

EDIT: Zaha, I suppose..

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Maybe Wenger could loan us Sanchez in order to get him used to English football. :facepalm:

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Though me and many others won't be surprised if a Liverpool player does comes down on loan for the season, think the chance of it being Emre are almost 0%.

10m pound price tag + Champions League experienced + Liverpool facing a lot more games this season doesn't equal a player that a club would want to loan out.

If they were to loan a cm out, it'll be Coady who prob could do with a step up from his spell with Sheffield Utd last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here