Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wsop

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Anyone else been following the updates online? There's a few Brits left in.....go go go

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Stuart Rutter has 692k in chips. He's a lad from Birmingham. I've seen him on tv a few times but don't know him personally.

Seen Craig mc corkell is up there. Be great to have some Brits make the final table

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I doubt a Brit will be one of the November 9ers. There wasn't a huge amount who entered. I had read this year had the smallest entrants in recent years (I could be wrong and it may only mean Day 1A)

Was shocked to see Ivey out, he was running really well for the first 3 days and was chip lead going into day 4. Think at the time he had like 550k but lost a few hands, had less than 20BB and had to use the shove or fold strategy.

I'm glad Ryan Riess has been knocked out, I couldn't stand his attitude. He genuinely thought he was/is the best player around since his 2013 win. However, hadn't won any major tournaments since. Of course, cashed most; but as a professional it's expected. He didn't really shine in the PCA 2014 super high roller and I don't think he did too well in the few EPT tournaments he entered.

But I honestly can't say any of the remaining lot excite me in terms of playing ability. I enjoy players like Negreanu, Esfandiari etc on the table. They make it a little more entertaining to watch.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
But I honestly can't say any of the remaining lot excite me in terms of playing ability. I enjoy players like Negreanu, Esfandiari etc on the table. They make it a little more entertaining to watch.

Dan Smith is well placed and he always looks very tricky

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here