• No

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Should we sing the full version?

:albion2: :ascarf:

Annd whilst we're at it should we hold scarves up whilst singing it like celtic and liverpool do for ynwa?

NOOO! I meant version nor vrsion.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
May make it last slightly longer :p

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Most people can't remember the lyrics, tune and/or tempo to the chorus, let alone anything else.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
A different key would be good - the current version is either too low for the verse or too high for the chorus (depending which octave you go for)

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
While I've voted yes, to be honest the full version is rather...well, long! Everyone learning the words to the section we play prior to kick off and singing along would suit me.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
No,
we can't even sing one verse currently.

Once we're able to sing one verse & refrain then we can consider adding some more!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
When we sing it, it needs to be slowed right down, otherwise it just sounds rubbish. No other club (that I can think of) has changed the speed of their 'club anthem', and all the perpetrators have succeeded in doing is making it sound naff.

Get the basics right first, and then worry about the whether we go for the whole thing.

No,
we can't even sing one verse currently.

Once we're able to sing one verse & refrain then we can consider adding some more!

This.

Me and my mate will belt out the first verse while all around are:

Duh,Duh,Duh,Duh,Clap,Clap,Clap,Clap.

And we're going up to win the cup etc.

It's almost like they look at me funny when I tell them My Heart Is GAY.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
When I first saw GOSBTS on here back when I had just joined, I thought it stood for Go On Seagulls, Beat The Scum.

That aside, I think if people want to sing the full version then more power to them, but I'm content with the condensed verses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here