Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Alan Hansen - BBC1

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Love him or loathe him a great tribute program about him on BBC1 now.

He was a brilliant defender

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"For services to lipstick, foundation, mascara and eyeliner, the Noel Edmonds Lifetime TV Slap Achievement Award goes to Alan Hansen for his appearances on MOTD."

(Muted applause)

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
You know what, yeah ok, mock him. He just gives his opinion on MOTD. The man has purchased his right to say his thing. If you don't like his TV persona, fine, but he has done more, achieved more and seen more than you.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You know what, yeah ok, mock him. He just gives his opinion on MOTD. The man has purchased his right to say his thing. If you don't like his TV persona, fine, but he has done more, achieved more and seen more than you.

Agree here, I'm not his biggest fan or a Liverpool fan but I look at some of today's players and then look at him and he deserves respect.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
He gives better, more opinions (and supported by experience) than 99% of the utter wan*ers who
appear on MoD.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
"For services to lipstick, foundation, mascara and eyeliner, the Noel Edmonds Lifetime TV Slap Achievement Award goes to Alan Hansen for his appearances on MOTD."

(Muted applause)

I expected better from you CM than that load of boll*cks.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I expected better from you CM than that load of boll*cks.

Seriously? Have you not noticed how much pancake make-up they trowel onto Hansen on MOTD?! ??? I'm not having a go at his punditry, but he does sometimes look bizarre on that show.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Surely that's to do with make-up artists and the need for studio-onic HD perfection rather Hansen himself?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
As a member of that great Liverpool team his opinions carry more weight than those of dorks like Savage and Bright.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As a member of that great Liverpool team his opinions carry more weight than those of dorks like Savage and Bright.

Exactly but this is lost on a few

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here