Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any update on the Capital One Cup tickets?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Phoned today and they said currently only Southampton tickets on sale and that Cheltenham tickets wouldn't be until next Thursday.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Well they're live now but I can't assign any to my season tickets.

The new ticketing system isn't perfect!! I wasn't able to attach my card no.s to the tickets so I now have to print at home and don't get the points. There was the option, but it never worked.
Also, the confirmation slip is blank when you try to print it.

BUT
The email says the members have been attached! Cmon website, make it clearer!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Anyone else having issues logging in? Doesn't like my username/password despite it working perfectly (and I've just checked) on the old ticketing system which is still live but doesn't have the newly added matches...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Anyone else having issues logging in? Doesn't like my username/password despite it working perfectly (and I've just checked) on the old ticketing system which is still live but doesn't have the newly added matches...

Yep, it can't find my fan number.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Thanks Rookie and Albumen. I'll give them a bell tomorrow morning to see if they can sort out my account. Tried doing the "forgotten password" option and it emailed the right address, but it was one of my Friends and Family's account that they were offering the reset password for!!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

Yep, it can't find my fan number.

Cant log in at all - not recognising my number and password...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Didn't seem to like my password (unless it was my mistake!) anyway had a new password sent and then had to input my own new password and voila! in and out with ticket purchased. :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just booked W1F K 125 etc - can anyone confirm this is the little block behind the dugout and the players not playing sit in the first few rows?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Just booked W1F K 125 etc - can anyone confirm this is the little block behind the dugout and the players not playing sit in the first few rows?

Yes, but usually they are blocked out totally. you sure you got K125? Also bear in mind, that Sami may change back to Gus's old tech area on the opposite side!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes, but usually they are blocked out totally. you sure you got K125? Also bear in mind, that Sami may change back to Gus's old tech area on the opposite side!

Yes mate - 125 and 126 row k - only 2 left in that block. Yeh usually they are blocked out I think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here