Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Scotland becomes independent, could we invade them?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Say Scotland became independent and decided to keep all the Single Malt and haggis to themselves. Would we be within our rights to send in the SAS to put things right, if need be?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Yes we could but why would we want any of their shortbread and porridge?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yes to get our Nukes back..

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But they have freedom. & it's all frae nothin' if ye don' have FREEDOM.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Bin there done that. Since about 1000 AD and something. If they vote for independence maybe we can get a bit of a rest.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Scotland does have oil so there maybe a point.
They also have Macadder , Blackadders mad cousin in the audience of Question Time tonight. Though he was for the Union.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am happy more than happy to be British,i like the Scots,they are welcome,however if they chose to go it alone,they are on their own,i would want to see all Scots return to Scotland,to help run their country,and i would like Hadrian's wall re built,a 15 mile deep defensive line of forts,watch towers and sniper installations,further flood plains,anti tank tracks and so forth,lastly the 2 new aircraft carriers stationed on the east and west coasts if they try anything.. :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I say we threaten to invade unless they take the Krankies back and promise never to let them cross the wall agan.

SNA0503A-280_819103a.jpg

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
A large incision along the border caused by some expertly placed explosives,and cast them off into the North Sea!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It would be like shagging an old girl friend.

The slightly rough one,talked funny,the one that never had any money,always blamed others,slapped us about a bit,won the lotto and let us have it,then realised too late then wanted to split up,that one?

Yeah i'd still have her back...if she left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here