Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket DD's

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Anyone else still not had theirs taken? Obviously aware that there is a new system going in but this still seems unite late.
Just making sure I've not missed anything...

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Sound stupid but you did give correct bank details? Might be worth giving them a call. That reminds me i need to change my DD to different account.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Sound stupid but you did give correct bank details? Might be worth giving them a call. That reminds me i need to change my DD to different account.

In fact changed my bank details with them in May. Junes came out fine just wondering if the new system has had any issues in regards to merging details.

Just me obviously!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
In fact changed my bank details with them in May. Junes came out fine just wondering if the new system has had any issues in regards to merging details.

Just me obviously!

Yea that is a bit strange if you have changed you DD bank detail and it has come out in June but not July. Def worth giving them a call i reckon. :thumbsup:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Just me obviously!

Could be it, they may have taken a copy of the 'live' bank to work with on a specific cut off day (late May?) and made it an 'audit' bank. This is a complete clone & for use later and remains an an exact record without possibly being compromised during other change
The existing system will still have taken your change but when they finished work with that part of the new system they could have installed the 'audit' bank & turned it to 'Live' & turned the running live system off.
Unlucky timing but all changes in this period would have been known to be not carried forward and manual records should have been made for updating when new system went live.
New records need repudiating with a catch up payment made manually

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Could be it, they may have taken a copy of the 'live' bank to work with on a specific cut off day (late May?) and made it an 'audit' bank. This is a complete clone & for use later and remains an an exact record without possibly being compromised during other change
The existing system will still have taken your change but when they finished work with that part of the new system they could have installed the 'audit' bank & turned it to 'Live' & turned the running live system off.
Unlucky timing but all changes in this period would have been known to be not carried forward and manual records should have been made for updating when new system went live.
New records need repudiating with a catch up payment made manually

I desperately want to understand what you've written. It sounds very clever and in all likely hood very useful.
So thanks

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here