Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are the New signings

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Come on Burke get your finger out and do what you are paid to do :censored::censored::censored:

We have no keeper and you have known about this situation for months I was hoping you would have had a plan when you did not renew the big poles contract.
Maybe he should be next on the chopping block not the poor scouts who have all been sacked recently.
The buck stops with you Burke do your job........

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Come on Burke get your finger out and do what you are paid to do :censored::censored::censored:

We have no keeper and you have known about this situation for months I was hoping you would have had a plan when you did not renew the big poles contract.
Maybe he should be next on the chopping block not the poor scouts who have all been sacked recently.

Shit! I wonder if ANYONE has thought of this. Perhaps you should email Burke and Barber IMMEDIATELY and make sure they haven't just forgotten about it.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

What's Burke been up to this week then if you know so much?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I can understand the OP's frustration
its like trying to run in 2 foot of treacle

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
So I assume we are all happy then even when the club announced we would have signings weeks ago.
Silly me

I think everyone is egar for signings as you could gauge by the 30 or so other threads currenty floating around on the topic, hence my initial sarcasm

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Perhaps we could try to be a little more competitive when it come to transfers? We might then be able to secure a few half decent players.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mods. Can you not merge this attention seeking clown's thread with all the others on the subject?

Oh, and please put a ? after his question.

Thanks Muchly.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I see a reliable servant of the club and an England International.

I don't think many people will deny that Mr.Ankergren has been loyal to the club, or that Mr. (or should l say Master)? Walton is a very good prospect, but l don't want to see either of them as first choice first team keepers thank you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here