Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Changed Seats This Year

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Has anybody any info? I was told in March when I moved my seat that I should expect my new ST in July.
Seeing all the changes to the ticket office/store and online ticketing system is this still the case?

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Oh for the Goldstone days when you could just wander around to a new location or pay a 6p transfer fee to go from the East Terrace to behind the goal. Happy days.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Club have tweeted a couple of times to queries like that , that new cards are coming , but not yet. And the new cards are "free". I'm moving rows in WSU so have vested interest in this topic.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
I moved 2 rows back. No admin fee. Easy

If you are the knob who was sat behind me (WSL, block F, seat 123, row N) then I will enjoy shouting negative, ill-informed drivel into the back of your head this season

Ruffy

Jun 24, 2014
I heard it was due to building works in the shop / ticket office they weren't able to produce them yet. Don't see why someone didn't have the foresight to move the printer though! :)

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Oh for the Goldstone days when you could just wander around to a new location or pay a 6p transfer fee to go from the East Terrace to behind the goal. Happy days.

You should be banned for stuff like this. I don't like to cry on such a nice, sunny day. Though I think it used to be 6d.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here