Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Belgian Buns...

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
The one on the left is called Axelle Despiegelaere, because of the world cup she's now becoming a model or something. She is working for L'Oreal at the moment.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Ouch. Yes, they may very well do so.

From the link: "Writing on her Facebook page, the teen said: "Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It's much more important than that." ". You have to be so careful what you put on FB - one careless comment can have massive unintended negative consequences. As a matter of routine, my companies' HR departments routinely scan the public FB pages and Twitter accounts of all candidates to whom we're thinking of offering a job. For the record - what this girl has posted on her FB page wouldn't be a bar to her being employed by any of my businesses, but I can easily see why it might be to L'Oreal.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ouch. Yes, they may very well do so.

From the link: "Writing on her Facebook page, the teen said: "Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It's much more important than that." ". You have to be so careful what you put on FB - one careless comment can have massive unintended negative consequences. As a matter of routine, my companies' HR departments routinely scan the public FB pages and Twitter accounts of all candidates to whom we're thinking of offering a job. For the record - what this girl has posted on her FB page wouldn't be a bar to her being employed by any of my businesses, but I can easily see why it might be to L'Oreal.

L'Oreal had a really bad reputation back in the bad old days of animal testing of cosmetics, which they've worked hard to rid themselves of. I'd be surprised if someone there didn't get the boot, for getting involved with this girl, without picking this stuff up.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
L'Oreal had a really bad reputation back in the bad old days of animal testing of cosmetics, which they've worked hard to rid themselves of. I'd be surprised if someone there didn't get the boot, for getting involved with this girl, without picking this stuff up.

Yes, you'd really think someone would have checked! Perhaps they thought "Well, she's pretty and only 17; what can she possibly have done that might embarrass us?". Doh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here