Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

?????????

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Tsk tsk - you sure it was a Ferrari? It's been widely reported that Afzal Kahn owns "F1" and put it on his red Veyron. Out of interest, Kahn is, inter alia, a property developer. I'm sure that people can draw their own conclusions, ranging from retail park development through hotel development to coincidence, depending on their appetite for conspiracy...

Oh, for those interested in such things, he apparently turned down £6m for the plate...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
5162ffb9cb43c7.75440499.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Tsk tsk - you sure it was a Ferrari? It's been widely reported that Afzal Kahn owns "F1" and put it on his red Veyron. Out of interest, Kahn is, inter alia, a property developer. I'm sure that people can draw their own conclusions, ranging from retail park development through hotel development to coincidence, depending on their appetite for conspiracy...

Oh, for those interested in such things, he apparently turned down £6m for the plate...

I think he was saying that the plate was F1 BUT

Didn't make it very clear though, to be honest.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
F1 ? .................... You think it really could be ?...............FRED.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess this mystery footballing legend should be grateful he decided to drive and not ride.
Taking the scenic route up Ditchling could have killed him:-

colnago-ferrari-cf-7.jpg

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Yeah sorry for confusion the number plate was F1 BUT and heading in Amex just thought I would pass it on as jake butland was first thing that sprung to mind when I looked at the car

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here