Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mucho Burrito (North Street)

Dec 29, 2011
A friendly word of warning for fellow NSC members. Avoid this place at all costs. Went today and it was expensive (£7 for three small tacos), and it tasted like shit (the wrap was hard and crumbly, yet split down the middle so all the contents fell out). There are much better Mexican places in Brighton to try. Can't see it lasting much longer if all their food is like that :sick:

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
A friendly word of warning for fellow NSC members. Avoid this place at all costs. Went today and it was expensive (£7 for three small tacos), and it tasted like shit (the wrap was hard and crumbly, yet split down the middle so all the contents fell out). There are much better Mexican places in Brighton to try. Can't see it lasting much longer if all their food is like that :sick:

Why didn't you go to one of the other better places in the first place then?

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
So there I am in Mucho Burrito, polishing off my giant burrito shell with chicken and salad, and I decide to check out NSC on my phone. The top thread on page 1? This one.

That was weird.

I quite enjoyed wht I've just eaten and did not regard it as overly expensive, just for the record.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

Was there a big unit eating a XXL Burrito and using his phone whilst you were there? :)

Btw, I agree, thought it was 'orrible

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Was in La Choza today at lunchtime. They lost our order and the food took over an hour to come out. But when it did, it was delicious as ever.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Anyone know a decent mexican with authentic food, that doesn't just have the same crap on the menu. i.e fajitas, burrtios, enchilda, chimichanga.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
On the subject of Mexican restaurants is the small and colourful one in New Road(near the theatre) still there? Al Mexicano or something like that. Used to go there quite often many years ago. Twas very nice.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The wife is having all her girls from work round on Saturday. I've gotta take my 14 year old daughter down the Marina for evening dinner. Suggestions?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

i've never had the pleasure

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here