Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sorry - Yet Another Thread About The New Kit!!

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I know this is a really boring question so lets hope we can just get it resolved and move on quickly eh lads and lasses!?

Anyhow, just checked on the club shop to order my 3 year old son a new home shirt, and it appears that the smallest size is for 6 to 8 year olds. Has there been any communication from the club as to why this is? Errea produced shirts from 18months up...

Seems like a big gap in an influential age group so assume that the club/Nike are going to sort it out!!

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Size extra small boys says age 6-8 on the Nike size guide. It also says this is a 55cm chest.

If you then scroll down to Nike clothing age 3-4 has a 55 cm chest. Which surely means xsb should be age 3-4.

From this I would guess the size guide is misleading and xsb with a 55cm chest would be fine.

Don't buy it online. Get one in store after trying it on.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Size extra small boys says age 6-8 on the Nike size guide. It also says this is a 55cm chest.

If you then scroll down to Nike clothing age 3-4 has a 55 cm chest. Which surely means xsb should be age 3-4.

From this I would guess the size guide is misleading and xsb with a 55cm chest would be fine.

Don't buy it online. Get one in store after trying it on.

Happy days! Thanks for that. I knew we could get it resolved quickly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here