Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do the adds cover the NSC logo on my iPhone?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Its always done it on my iPad ( chrome)which is quite annoying nut it's never done it on the phone (safari)before
Is is a web design error?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The ads are (probably) designed so that they maintain their ratio and size across screen sizes, on these smaller screens the ads as a result cover the NSC logo. I cannot seriously believe anyone would care enough to start a single thread, but for some reason it has been mentioned dozens of times in recent years. What is wrong with people?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
The ads are (probably) designed so that they maintain their ratio and size across screen sizes, on these smaller screens the ads as a result cover the NSC logo. I cannot seriously believe anyone would care enough to start a single thread, but for some reason it has been mentioned dozens of times in recent years. What is wrong with people?

Nothing wrong with people bringing a fault to attention. If it has been mentioned dozens of times then it is clearly not getting better, you (probably) don't care, but others it seems do.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I think it make a very good site/ forum look a bit amateur that's all.
Maybe I shouldn't cars but wonder what perception it gives when visitors come onto the site for the first time.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
For phones/ iPad try tapatalk. IMO much easier to use

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here