Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
first post with great news
do hope you are right

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Here's hoping that's a fantastic first post. Assuming the deal he has done is to sign for Brighton.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Would love that to be true. I shall however believe it when I see it. Would be nice to have some positive news.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am choosing to believe this :thumbsup:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Could be a best ever first post or the quickest ever ban.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Hmmm. I notice that it doesn't actually say the deal has been done with the Albion.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Que Bin Fest for next 48 hours. Im going 687 posts over 18 pages and for it not to happen.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Been a member for over 18m but never posted! Someone's sh*tty second account! I call b*llshit. Would love the news to be true and if it is its a coincidence not insight from this OP!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
TFS Wolves@TFS_Wolves 20h
Rumours in the last hour that Stephen Ward has agreed personal terms with #Brighton and will sign in the next 48..

I posted this tweet at 8.56 last night on a different thread. Make of it what you will.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
TFS Wolves@TFS_Wolves 20h
Rumours in the last hour that Stephen Ward has agreed personal terms with #Brighton and will sign in the next 48..

I posted this tweet at 8.56 last night on a different thread. Make of it what you will.

good one skip

you are the MAN
he(Stephen Ward) was one of our best players last season

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I understand Stephen Ward deal now done. Announcement within next 48 hrs.

Is this from the marketing department at The Amex? Deal done but no announcement? Trying to keep the positive message going I guess........they need some concrete news.

Last edited:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I personally think he will be returning, there's little to say he won't, and that he hardly features on any WW site probably means as far as they are concerned he's gone. But Jules first post in only confirming what had already been posted on here yesterday.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
If there is ANY truth in this it is prob just the sort of deal to be kept quiet until he has signed the paperwork. Now for all the other final offers from other parties.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here