Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton here I come.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Phat Baz is coming to live in the greatest city on a Earth in the next few months,
I usually wear my Albion shirt with my name on the back, so you can all abuse me properly in the street now :lol::cool::thumbsup:

Fresh start, make some new friends, great new job at the a Royal Sussex County Hospital, discos and karaokes on special offer to all pubs and clubs too as I do this part time.
And find myself a nice new girly.
Also applying to train as Dr at Sussex University for 2015.

Just thought I would warn you all in advance, can you please pick me out of the gutter if you see me laying in it on a Saturday night.
Thank you all, PB x

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Dream on. :lolol:

Good luck with the rest though :thumbsup:

Don't be deceived by this rotund figure matey not all women are shallow minded either.
I was once as light as feather !!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A heartwarming Tuesday evening tale. Welcome home :)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Good luck with your new start Baz.
:)
Don't get lost in that hospital, I need a sat nav to find my way around that place.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Phat Baz is coming to live in the greatest city on a Earth in the next few months,
I usually wear my Albion shirt with my name on the back, so you can all abuse me properly in the street now :lol::cool::thumbsup:

Fresh start, make some new friends, great new job at the a Royal Sussex County Hospital, discos and karaokes on special offer to all pubs and clubs too as I do this part time.
And find myself a nice new girly.
Also applying to train as Dr at Sussex University for 2015.

Just thought I would warn you all in advance, can you please pick me out of the gutter if you see me laying in it on a Saturday night.
Thank you all, PB x

I may well drop you a pm when mrs get round to arranging our wedding as we need a disco type chap for the reception at the Amex ;)

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I may well drop you a pm when mrs get round to arranging our wedding as we need a disco type chap for the reception at the Amex ;)

Twoud be an honour Sir especially at the Amex, special prices for all Albion fans too !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here