Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strange feeling

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I never wanted Hyppia as our manager I have no problem admitting that and I don't know why and how this has happened but......

I have an overwhelming feeling that we are going to win The Championship by a considerable length this coming season.
Never felt so positive about a season before.
There seems to be a glow around the new Gaffa, so I'm in for team Sammi till the bitter end.
Mr Hyppia I salute you Sir !!!
There, a positive from Phat Baz wooooooooooooo !!!!!

:thumbsup::lol: C'mon you Albion !!!!!!

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I never wanted Hyppia as our manager I have no problem admitting that and I don't know why and how this has happened but......

I have an overwhelming feeling that we are going to win The Championship by a considerable length this coming season.
There seems to be a glow around the new Gaffa, so I'm in for team Sammi till the bitter end.

Best get his ****ing name right then, its Sami Hyypia.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Two words, and I mean no offence - "Dream on".

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Nice to see some positivity on here for a change. No doubt it will be met with a barage of abuse and negitivity from the hoards / ERNEST

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Nice to see some positivity on here for a change. No doubt it will be met with a barage of abuse and negitivity from the hoards / ERNEST

Almost certainly they have nowt else better to do mate

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Casper Ankergren is a Championship winning goalkeeper just waiting to happen

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sacked by Xmas then?!?!?!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Me too! I actually think we'll storm the league to such a degree that we'll create a rift in the space/time continuum, thereby forcing the Football League to vote in a new league position that is actually higher than first.

We will then be invited to join the Intergalactic Cup where will be beat Venus United in the first round before going out over two legs to AFC Death Star .

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Me too! I actually think we'll storm the league to such a degree that we'll create a rift in the space/time continuum, thereby forcing the Football League to vote in a new league position that is actually higher than first.

We will then be invited to join the Intergalactic Cup where will be beat Venus United in the first round before going out over two legs to AFC Death Star .

They are a very good team. They've come back strong and have no weakness now since they were reformed. Was a shame to see Death Star United go out of business but their fans have done well to get them back in the league.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
They are a very good team. They've come back strong and have no weakness now since they were reformed. Was a shame to see Death Star United go out of business but their fans have done well to get them back in the league.

Great team with a manager you wouldnt mess with. Trouble is there was a small hole in the midfield and if you could get an (x)winger in there you could destroy them.....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Have you been drinking in celebration of your imminent move to Brighton??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here