Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christian Walton & Jake Forster Caskey sign new 4/3 year deals - merged

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
**** me Walton is Ugly, no doubt he will end up with some fit bird now he has signed this contract though.

Oh and good news though, sorry I was just shocked at our very own Luke Chadwick.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Just saw this, it's good to see.

I hope Walton can step up to be our number 1 in a couple of years.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Good news. This is what we need to be doing, tying up our talented youngsters to deals which gives them time to develop. being poached by a Premiership club as a "prospect", only to disappear into the depth of their development squad somewhere is not good for anyone.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
In more exciting propaganda news from The American Express School of Stuff, it has been announced that Piglets Pies will be expecting 2 new flavours before the start of the season, or this may be held back until the new year, but they are working hard to identify new flavours.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
:clap: Very happy about this. Shows how well thought of Walton is, with no real first team experience he's given a 4 year contract. :thumbsup:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
This is very exciting, good to lock up our young talent for the future...

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
This is very exciting, good to lock up our young talent for the future...

Hey, come on now, that court case is long gone and they were all found innocent.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Great news, but are these the two signings expected before the end of last week...

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Still strikes me as a little strange that the younger players get 3 or 4 years, whilst senior players were mostly being offered 2 years only?

I presume it's to help keep the value on them, as we are developing them for the future. And with the quality of the new training facilities I hope we can bring many more through in the very near future as well :albion2:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Great news, like 2 new signings.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Top news, especially Walton after all the talk of Arsenal/Man City. Also, despite what some say on here JFC is a top quality young player and will only improve

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here