7 Sat 13th Sep Birmingham City v Leeds United 12:15
8 Sun 14th Sep Nottingham Forest v Derby County 13:15
9 Sat 20th Sep Watford v Bournemouth 12:15
League 1
1 Sat 9th Aug Sheffield United v Bristol City 12:15
League 2
1 Sat 6th Sep Luton Town v Plymouth Argyle 12:15
2 Sun 7th Sep Burton Albion v Portsmouth 12:15

Leeds only on twice, what has happened ?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Good to see they're showing Burton Albion v Portsmouth, I imagine the away end is pretty tiny and The Greatest Fans in the World deserve to see their team play.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
Is it even worth acting surprised that we aren't on the list, play offs two years in a row, highest attendance and all that jazz yet still we are not apparently a big championship team in the eyes of sky.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Is it even worth acting surprised that we aren't on the list, play offs two years in a row, highest attendance and all that jazz yet still we are not apparently a big championship team in the eyes of sky.

The guy that chooses has a tick box system

Have they ever played in the Premier League because if they have they must be massive otherwise they are virtual Sunday League no hopers YES/NO

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Its fantastic news IMO

Although I wish they would go further as still cannot buy cheap train tickets for Brentford or Forest (although Forest is still horrendous price)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Unlike Leeds, we've never been champions of Europe.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Its fantastic news IMO

Although I wish they would go further as still cannot buy cheap train tickets for Brentford or Forest (although Forest is still horrendous price)

There's clearly some truth in this based on the League 1 and 2 fixtures.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
Unlike Leeds, we've never been champions of Europe.

Whilst that is true it was what 40 years ago? too many people dwell on the past to say they are big clubs like Forest, Leeds, Wednesday but you need to look at modern achievements and prospects for the future. I find it frustrating that so often people point at some success from a long bygone era and attempt to suggest they are big because of it. Football has changed so much since then and most teams are unrecognisable from what they once were. Hopefully we can get some success in a cup, promotion to the premier league and milk it for a decade or two.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Whilst that is true it was what 40 years ago? too many people dwell on the past to say they are big clubs like Forest, Leeds, Wednesday but you need to look at modern achievements and prospects for the future. I find it frustrating that so often people point at some success from a long bygone era and attempt to suggest they are big because of it. Football has changed so much since then and most teams are unrecognisable from what they once were. Hopefully we can get some success in a cup, promotion to the premier league and milk it for a decade or two.

Oh dear, it isn't true, that's the joke.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
When we aren't picked for Sky televised games, we moan and then when we finally are, we still moan, the logic of NSC.

Seagull Sam

Sep 10, 2011
apologies i thought Leeds had won the European Cup. not my finest moment, ill see my own way out.

Not sure if it counts but they won the European Intercity Fairs cup in 1968 and 1971. This competition went on to become the EUFA cup.

Seagull Sam

Sep 10, 2011
apologies i thought Leeds had won the European Cup. not my finest moment, ill see my own way out.

Not sure if it counts but they won the European Intercity Fairs Cup in 1968 and 1971. The competition became the EUFA Cup in '71 - '72 season.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We were in 1910 by DEFAULT of winning the Charity Shield and I don't REMEMBER seeing YOU at the match

Myself and GUPPY were too busy sorting out the opposition TOP BOYS that day to mingle with SCARFERS like you ENREST

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here