Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Goalkeeper

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
How about Chris Kirkland? He might be surplus now they've signed Westwood and he'll know Sami Hyypia from their time together at Liverpool.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This bloke...

maenpaa_305.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Mel Capleton is the man I keep hearing.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Think the one in the green jersey is Perry Digweed by the looks of it.

The one I posted is easy.

I'm hopeless!!! :lolol:
....Nikki Maenpaa (without hair?!)...........only going by the Venlo badge on his shirt.
Perry Digweed? Hmmm.....

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Still playing what? Can't be football he was a shit keeper.

Playing centre forward and using his extensive experience to score through keepers' legs?

I used to enjoy Graeme Smith's warm-ups.....looked a real pro goalkeeper.

Sadly the ref then blew the whistle to start the game :(

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

L

litmanen

Where does that Twitter feed get their info, is it a legit site or just rumours?

Well this news came from finnish MTV. A few finnish reporters had visited Sami in Brighton and asked about Niki while there.

And someone asked if Niki is any good. Like i said before, i think Kuszczak is better, you don't see same kind of reflex saves from Niki that you might see from Tomas every now and then, but otherwise he is pretty solid and does not make foolish mistakes.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Well this news came from finnish MTV. A few finnish reporters had visited Sami in Brighton and asked about Niki while there.

And someone asked if Niki is any good. Like i said before, i think Kuszczak is better, you don't see same kind of reflex saves from Niki that you might see from Tomas every now and then, but otherwise he is pretty solid and does not make foolish mistakes.

Kuszczak was an amazing shot-stopper, with good positional sense and, as you say, great reflexes. His distribution was dire, however, so the question is: what's Niki's distribution like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here