Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The DIY orange and black away top

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Here's what it looks like. Total price £23.73

6tllbb.jpg

2yy2p83.jpg

Please excuse the appalling photography.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Is it available as short sleeve?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I am attempting to work out what CDs you have in your collection but quality is poor.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
7th CD from the left top shelve, is it Trainspoting sound track by any chance?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm sure the price difference will soften the blow, but you may feel a little silly when you realise it's no where near the same orange...

It will be the same Orange though as it's a Nike template shirt, the nearest colour to this is Gold.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Good grief. You felt the need to go out of your way to slap an Albion badge on shirt that looks very close to our 3rd kit.

My imagination based on the other 8 threads kinda burned it into my brain already.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
All that effort, how much did you save? lol

Are you gonna get a sponsor on there? Otherwise you may as well of not bothered with all of this, as its still doesnt look like a Brighton shirt.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Good grief. You felt the need to go out of your way to slap an Albion badge on shirt that looks very close to our 3rd kit.

My imagination based on the other 8 threads kinda burned it into my brain already.

As others have said - this will be the colour as it's the Nike template kit and from what Barber said, this one will not be readily available in the club shop so it's a bit of a curio where Albion tops are concerned plus I like to collect our tops. And it's my money too. I'm struggling to see what your problem is.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
All that effort, how much did you save? lol

Are you gonna get a sponsor on there? Otherwise you may as well of not bothered with all of this, as its still doesnt look like a Brighton shirt.

Effort?
1. Buy 1 shirt
2. buy 1 badge
3. Iron badge onto shirt (took a minute)

It took me longer to go downstairs and check what CD is 7th from left. And I prefer it without the tacky sponsor sticker. The shirt that is, not the Missy Elliott CD.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
As others have said - this will be the colour as it's the Nike template kit and from what Barber said, this one will not be readily available in the club shop so it's a bit of a curio where Albion tops are concerned plus I like to collect our tops. And it's my money too. I'm struggling to see what your problem is.

Good work, you beat me to it, shirt looks fine and dandy.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

You spend your money as you wish of course. A real badge of honour

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here