Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS To Sunderland?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Rumours in the Sunday People and around twitter that Sunderland are interested in CMS.
Probably nothing.....but being discussed on the Sunderland board.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Why would Gus want CMS?

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
yeh I saw this a minute ago on twitter. presumed it was bullsh!t but interesting that its being reported elsewhere

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am praying for a full season,fully fit,front combination of CMS & Ulloa...so i hope not.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Return to the manager that did most to ruin his career/reputation and who sold him a pup in terms of building the team around him? probably not.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
This is a tough one. I really feel under the Sami he could be superb this season. Much more suited to the counter attacking style with the transiton from front to back being quicker. However, if a substantial offer is made for a 30 year old who's deal is up in a year. Who I would have thought is a top earner. Difficult decision.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
As much as I think we should cash in on him (would we clear what we paid though), I can't see Sunderland being the slightest bit interested.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I cannot believe the stick CMS gets on here. I hope he stays. If he gets the chance AND is played the right way, then I expect him to deliver. Gus ****ed up with how he used CMS. I presume Sami won't.

I cannot believe the stick CMS gets on here. I hope he stays. If he gets the chance AND is played the right way, then I expect him to deliver. Gus ****ed up with how he used CMS. I presume Sami won't.

I agree, 3.25 million quid footballers being paid shit loads of money every week CANNOT be expected to adapt their style and fit into another system.

I mean, it's not like any other football player anywhere has ever been asked to do it.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

I admire the optimism and hope he comes good, but, what is it based on? Good player (or at least good goal scorer) at league 1 level but has failed to adapt to the higher level to date and I have seen nothing that suggests he will be able to

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

He didn't deliver for Peterborough when they got promoted to the Championship and got relegated, before he came to us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here