Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manuel Onwu Villafrance & Jesse Lingard

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The Daily Mail suggests today that we have put in a £600K bid for VillaFrance and that Jesse Lingard has signed, presumably on loan again. Does anyone know anymore about these potential additions to the squad?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The Daily Mail suggests today that we have put in a £600K bid for VillaFrance and that Jesse Lingard has signed, presumably on loan again. Does anyone know anymore about these potential additions to the squad?

just seen this
strange they know the exact amount £600k
would be nice to see Lingard in a Brighton shirt next season

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hope Villafrance isn't a centre forward cause his goal scoring record is up there with mine :moo:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I saw something that lingard has been loaned to us again but thought it was incorrect, maybe was true

urbanjim

Oct 27, 2005
Dublin
As far as I can tell his name is Manuel and owns a villa in France. Perhaps Burke went on his recruitment drive without a translator.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Not sure if Villafrance is any good, but thanks to him I've just booked a lovely week in Brittany.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Could have been written by anyone. All sorts of people use Daily mail computers these days - apparently.

Not sure what to make of this, to be honest. The Lingard bit is stated as if it is open knowledge and yet it hasn't been reported anywhere else. There is little on Villafrance to base much of an opinion on either.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I would be very happy to have Lingard back. I think he liked it down here. A season long lone would be preferable. He still has to improve a level or two to challenge for the 1st team at Man Utd, I think Sami could get him to that level and the benefit to us could be dramatic!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Manuel Onwu Villafranca (not Villafrance).

Only the first surname is used, as per Spanish custom, so Manuel Onwu.

Seemingly a decent record for Osasuna B in the 2nd / 3rd levels, but just 1 goal in 22 in La Liga.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here