Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Sami got Kemy's number?

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
hyypia-050714-l229-1719031_478x359.jpg

It would seem the new guv has some sort of affinity with our wayward Ex-Swanseaite. He seems to be saying something like... "it aint that bad playing for the Albion, is it Kemy?" And Kemy seems to be smiley and happy. Just hope this is somewhere near the truth as I always felt he had a real talent that we've not been able to winkle out before

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whatever Sami is saying to Kemy it looks like it Kazenga is not happy with it :smile:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
View attachment 55867

It would seem the new guv has some sort of affinity with our wayward Ex-Swanseaite. He seems to be saying something like... "it aint that bad playing for the Albion, is it Kemy?" And Kemy seems to be smiley and happy. Just hope this is somewhere near the truth as I always felt he had a real talent that we've not been able to winkle out before

Is that what you got from that picture, or is there a video and you have lip read this?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Seems Kemy and Kaz have really bonded already this close season, Kaz and Kemy's instagram are full of pics and banter together which there was none of last year :)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
#ivotetoko

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Kemi isn't fat, he's too musclebound. He's built like a boxer which is why he can only last 30 minutes on the pitch. You can see his traps bulging in that picture, no good for a footballer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here