Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So there I was sitting there watching Argentina...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
and I realised that the manager is no other than old Biff from Back to the Future 2... naturally as he has a copy of a certain Sports Almanac Argentina will be crowned world champions and the world plunged into a quasi futuristic dystopia with lots of shell suits and flashing lights galore.

1080840-biff_2015.jpg

Kosh

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Haha, knew he reminded me of someone!!

E: just listening to the Football Ramble and they suggested he looks like a young man wearing old person make up.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Haha, knew he reminded me of someone!!

E: just listening to the Football Ramble and they suggested he looks like a young man wearing old person make up.

I once told my girlfriend she looked like a 20-year old wearing old person make-up. She looked confused and said "you don't like my make-up?" I looked confused (deliberately) and said "I don't know. Let me give it some thought." She barely slept that night. Pacing up and down. Lots of time in front of the bathroom mirror, applying make-up, washing it off, re-applying it. I think I heard sobbing too. I'm sure she'll get it right. Only I don't know what right is.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yep and that stoop is a put on for sure! Where's the walking stick? left in the deLorean doubtless. He's a quality character actor after all.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yes, but by 2000 Biff had amassed enough wealth to "own" world sport and thus control the outcome as he saw fit. I mean come on! call yourself a BTTF fan... you're about as much use as a screen door on a battle ship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here