Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British Grand Prix

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
(Mod Edit)

Just to add some random text to push the information down. I had it on record and have been watching Le Tour.

:bla: :bla:

Hopefully that should now be information free for those watching it later.

Kimi is one lucky man not to have been t boned by Massa. Horrendous accident even so.

Race red flagged.

Last edited by a moderator:

D

Deleted member 18477

Thank god they're going to restart in the positions after the 1st lap! Come on Hamilton and Button!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Finally an exciting race yipee

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
(Mod Edit)

Just to add some random text to push the information down. I had it on record and have been watching Le Tour.

Hopefully that should now be information free for those watching it later.

Kimi is one lucky man not to have been t boned by Massa. Horrendous accident even so.

Race red flagged.

If you have it on record and are going to watch it later it would seem to me to be quite gormless to open a thread on what you are recording? :shrug:

Not sure why you removed the spoiler comment you added to the thread title at first?? I would have thought that was worth leaving seeing your concerns over the thread.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If you have it on record and are going to watch it later it would seem to me to be quite gormless to open a thread on what you are recording? :shrug:

Not sure why you removed the spoiler comment you added to the thread title at first?? I would have thought that was worth leaving seeing your concerns over the thread.

Abuse of power by the mod for his own benefit. It's a public forum not his own information service.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

On Tapatalk, it shows the first few lines of what is written.

I'm not overly fussed, but I am sure there will be people who do not want to know what has happened just yet.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Max Chilton will re-start in 10th! Great 1st lap from the Brit who drives the second slowest car on the gird!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Abuse of power by the mod for his own benefit. It's a public forum not his own information service.

I was merely protecting those who might not want to see anything about the race thus far.

If potentially helping others avoid such information is an abuse of power...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Was Mark Cavendish driving that Ferrari? :facepalm:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Max Chilton will re-start in 10th! Great 1st lap from the Brit who drives the second slowest car on the gird!

Looks like he came into the pits whilst they were waving the red flags, might get punished for that apparently.

Edit. Starts 17th according to the telly.

Edit. Drive through penalty too.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I was merely protecting those who might not want to see anything about the race thus far.

If potentially helping others avoid such information is an abuse of power...

If all current events are being "protected" for those who wish to watch LIVE events later then they should lock themselves away in a bubble until they feel fit to watch it. Those of us watching it are fully entitled to discuss the events as they unfold. Sorry but who are you to dictate otherwise.

I certainly not one on here to normally raise an issue but this does appear somewhat pathetic.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If all current events are being "protected" for those who wish to watch LIVE events later then they should lock themselves away in a bubble until they feel fit to watch it. Those of us watching it are fully entitled to discuss the events as they unfold. Sorry but who are you to dictate otherwise.

I certainly not one on here to normally raise an issue but this does appear somewhat pathetic.

I've added a bit of text. It's hardly the end of the world you goon.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Anyone know any good jokes? I'm now bored of watching manual labour.

SPOILER: Fence is still being fixed

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Anyone know any good jokes? I'm now bored of watching manual labour.

SPOILER: Fence is still being fixed

Should have got some Poles in to fix that Armco, how long can it take to unbolt a few nuts and fit a new panel? :smile:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Should have got some Poles in to fix that Armco, how long can it take to unbolt a few nuts and fit a new panel? :smile:

The work itself only takes 10 mins. It was the completion and sign off of the ISO13765 form that has taken the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here