Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you feel POSITIVE about our prospects this season ?

Do you feel POSITIVE about this season ?

• I'm POSITIVE

Votes: 70 81.4%
  • I'm NEGATIVE

Votes: 16 18.6%

• Total voters

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Now HYYPIA has started training what are your feelings about this season ? For me a DECENT keeper, defender and striker, 5 QUALITY signings with what we've got should see us in with a good chance of TOP 6 again.

I'm beginning to get my Albion MOJO back after that Spanish IDIOT Oscar's NEGATIVITY last season and good riddance to him.

For me I've got a POSITIVE vibe for the season as long as we get the players in we need.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Now HYYPIA has started training what are your feelings about this season ? For me a DECENT keeper, defender and striker, 5 QUALITY signings with what we've got should see us in with a good chance of TOP 6 again.

I'm beginning to get my Albion MOJO back after that Spanish IDIOT Oscar's NEGATIVITY last season and good riddance to him.

For me I've got a POSITIVE vibe for the season as long as we get the players in we need.

I'm feeling reasonably positive. If we get to the start of the season and only have bought one or two players, that will change but I'm positive we will.

Although it was only a friendly, the way they setup yesterday sounds positive and hopefully we'll attack more under Hyypia. I'm hoping they can get a couple of players in this week before going to Spain and then build from there.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If our Ernest is positive then I'm celebrating promotion already.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

Spot on as usual. NSC voice of reason. As long as we replace TK who was average last season. Get a quality left back and a solid centre half. JFC, Dunk, March and Ince have a seasons experience under their belts and will be better for it. If we got Baldock to replace Hoskins and even Jennings to replace Buckley(who's never fit). And sold Ulloa for £7m and get Nugent as part of the deal. Throw in a fit CMS and we are in much better shape than last season.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Goalkeeper, CB, LB and another good striker could see us looking strong. The youngsters were quite encouraging yesterday.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Way way way way too early to say. We know nothing of Sami's style yet, or who half our squad is.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If our Ernest is positive then I'm celebrating promotion already.

Nearly a roll on the floor laughing out load moment..

All joking aside we have a decent enough hands on manager who knows the English game,he just happens to be from overseas,but is as English as they come..

It's all about passion and desire,team ethic,work rate and spirit,sprinkled with a dusting of quality.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Welcome back Ernest, I knew you would see sense :cheery:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I think it does help that we don't have a cloud over us this summer what with the whole Gus binfest and losing to Palace, so really looking forward to the new campaign.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Positive and hopeful we know have a manager who will last more than one season.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Sadly, feeling a bit negative at this point in time.

However, with a sudden recruitment of some quality players, my negativity will turn positive.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
People might have to get up out of their seats more this season,could be interesting to see what happens atmosphere wise,what with the call to be more attacking..

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
People might have to get up out of their seats more this season,could be interesting to see what happens atmosphere wise,what with the call to be more attacking..

In my humble opinion the atmosphere has steadily declined due to the turgid stuff on offer.
The Amex isn't the Fortress we all hoped for----hopefully this season the atmosphere will be like that first one.
If yesterday is anything to go by I'm really looking forward to it :drink:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
In my humble opinion the atmosphere has steadily declined due to the turgid stuff on offer.
The Amex isn't the Fortress we all hoped for----hopefully this season the atmosphere will be like that first one.

Maybe the odd extra pint and hot dog could be afforded as calories could be burnt off,i see this as a cunning plan by the club to extract more cash in food and drink sales..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Really positive. I can't wait for the football season to roll around again, I'm like a kid at Christmas every year.

:bhasign:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

The odd foray into the opponents half, maybe on the counter attack, will certainly be cause for encouragement for the fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here