Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes vs BHA MotM

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
Thought Solly March looked great yesterday; strong, committed and very fast. Shamir (insert surname here) a close second.

Great day out in Lewes as well. Exhibition beer drinking with the boys. Happy days.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ince for me.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Good that it is if Oscar was still here perhaps the score would have been 1-0....merely a work out..

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good that it is if Oscar was still here perhaps the score would have been 1-0....merely a work out..

Wasn't Oscar there last season when it was 3-0?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Wasn't Oscar there last season when it was 3-0?

But at the stage we find ourselves with now,playing for places,ok iam being a realist,great to see CMS on the pitch.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I thought Rea had a very good game, his positional play and awareness of what was around him was spot on. The next name on the conveyer belt of centre backs.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Solly March already has an on-pitch aura of someone whose level of talent and technical ability is just that bit higher than everyone else's. The two areas of his game I'm most impressed by are his close control at pace, which is outstanding (like he has the ball on a string at times), and his almost pest-like determination to ward off any oncoming opponents when in possession, ie "don't you dare try and take this ball off me". He certainly gives as good as he gets, and is surprisingly robust for a slight lad. Bodes well.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I find it hard to pick between March, Chicksen, CMS and Shamir, all looked good and on form.

Probably have to go with March though, Lewes were throwing a lot at him and he came through very well.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What is really pleasing is the number of players mentioned so far. Gives me the impression there is a lot of desire in the squad. Good.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
What is really pleasing is the number of players mentioned so far. Gives me the impression there is a lot of desire in the squad. Good.

The movement and link up between CMS, Goodwin/Fenelon and March was very impressive, especially compared to a lethargic trio of Buckley, Ulloa and Kaz.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The movement and link up between CMS, Goodwin/Fenelon and March was very impressive, especially compared to a lethargic trio of Buckley, Ulloa and Kaz.

Could it be the latter may feel more 'in possession' of a start with the latter wanting to take it off them? Healthy competition.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Greer looked very good first half, keeped looking/receiving for the ball out wide and putting it in the box. Seemed a little pissed off at the end of the half (well, I say a little!) Buckley looked alright, not a great half though.

Chickson did very well the second half, pretty much the same as Greer. Lualua and CMS both got top class goals. I felt Goodwin could have got 3, messed up possible chance. Overall a 'goodwin' :D

Sell Ulloa to leicester for the 7mill they offered, quickly. Very unimpressive!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Greer looked very good first half, keeped looking/receiving for the ball out wide and putting it in the box. Seemed a little pissed off at the end of the half (well, I say a little!) Buckley looked alright, not a great half though.

Chickson did very well the second half, pretty much the same as Greer. Lualua and CMS both got top class goals. I felt Goodwin could have got 3, messed up possible chance. Overall a 'goodwin' :D

Sell Ulloa to leicester for the 7mill they offered, quickly. Very unimpressive!

Sell our star striker for an amount we have already rejected because he didn't do much in a 5-0 win in our first pre-season game. You are a ****ing genius.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here