Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A new experience for the Albion team doctor

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]485716487500754944[/tweet]

Stopping one of his charges from competing.
Instead of having them getting away from the pitch as fast as they possibly can. :wink:

The Mark in question is Tour de France rider Mark Cavendish, for whom Dr Helge is the team doctor..

Last edited:

[tweet]485716487500754944[/tweet]

Stopping one of his charges from competing.
Instead of having them getting away from the pitch as fast as they possibly can. :wink:

The Mark in question is Tour de France rider Mark Cavendish, for whom Dr Helge is the team doctor..

Stat, we all know that these cyclists are a breed apart.

But, and no offence mate, I find your constant comparisons of these cyclists physical attributes and also the drug testing to football rather tiresome.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stat, we all know that these cyclists are a breed apart.

But, and no offence mate, I find your constant comparisons of these cyclists physical attributes and also the drug testing to football rather tiresome.
I did include a cheeky wink by way of highlighting the lack of seriousness to the thread drawing attention to where 'our' dr was, and the high esteem he's held in, clearly I missed that point.

I only ever bring up drug testing, or the lack of, in football as a direct response to lazy boring 'druggie cyclist' comments.

You think it's bad now, should the truth ever come out, I'll make Ernest on the day Dick Tight decided to sell his shares for a £1 each, seem like a Trappist monk :lol:

I did include a cheeky wink by way of highlighting the lack of seriousness to the thread drawing attention to where 'our' dr was, and the high esteem he's held in, clearly I missed that point.

I only ever bring up drug testing, or the lack of, in football as a direct response to lazy boring 'druggie cyclist' comments.

You think it's bad now, should the truth ever come out, I'll make Ernest on the day Dick Tight decided to sell his shares for a £1 each, seem like a Trappist monk :lol:

What truth?

You are making massive assumptions, unless you actually know something, and if you do then surely you should spill the beans.

I'm not stupid enough to think that it doesn't happen, but the way you go on about it is inferring that almost every player is doing it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What truth?

You are making massive assumptions, unless you actually know something, and if you do then surely you should spill the beans.

I'm not stupid enough to think that it doesn't happen, but the way you go on about it is inferring that almost every player is doing it.
As you say I discuss this often.
I can't believe you want me to do it again.
I haven't spilled the beans, being a fat postie I have no beans to spill.
I have pointed NSC to where beans may well be, and similarities between governing bodies in denial, plus institutionalised doping.

I'm certainly not inferring it's almost every player.
But when, for many, the total number of players using PED's is zero(ish), any number is going to be seen as high.

Again I am only discussing doping at your request, it wasn't bought up by me, on this thread.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'Our' doctor has been involved in professional cycling for many years...
That he has having been previously involved with the Garmin team.

For me sharing 'our' doctor with Cav, Martin, Boonen, et al, is similar to the mind blowingness of the Albion getting name checked during the Brazil v Chile penalty shoot-out in the last 16 of the World Cup.

As said though it would appear I missed the target with this thread.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here