Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Jennings

BHA007

Jan 13, 2013
I have been told by my source ( not sure yet if they are reliable ) that we are in talks to sign dale Jennings from Barnsley, I'm just passing on a message but I'm ready for the abuse I'm about to get

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I've heard of him. I had no idea he was a footballer though.

But yes, I thought, that's a familiar name.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
That's the one.

Are we allowed two players called Dale in the squad though?

Well we used to rather favour the name Dean so why not Dale ?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Wow, you must type really slow as there was 10 mins between our 2 comments! Lol

To be truthful I was checking first that I was talking about the right guy.

Barnsley paid £250k for him and he played 20 games for them before being shipped out on loan to MK Dons where he played just 6 games.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would hope so as he was good when he played against us. Having said Northampton had a youngster who gave us problems but never seems to have pushed on and been signed by anybody.

BHA007

Jan 13, 2013
I remember him having a strong end to last season , I think he also won player of the month at one point

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He's a good player, always rated him. Would be a good signing - not sure there's any truth in it though,

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I have been told by my source ( not sure yet if they are reliable ) that we are in talks to sign dale Jennings from Barnsley, I'm just passing on a message but I'm ready for the abuse I'm about to get

With the greatest of respect, 6 posts and this is your 3rd stab in the dark :lol:

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Is he not the guy who played for Tranmere for his first season as a youngster and was snapped up by Bayern Munich. He got homesick and was brought back to the UK.

Beaten to it by 227 BHA

Homesick for the Wirral? Leaving vibrant cosmopolitan Barnsley for the grim industrial wasteland of Brighton may prove too much of a wrench for Dale?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here