Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Muslim Enemy Within

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
IP addresses can easily be changed and more so, it maybe being pinged off different IPs to avoid detection, as one states it's Standard Evening News then Daily Mail. Nothing to see here.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
IP addresses can easily be changed and more so, it maybe being pinged off different IPs to avoid detection, as one states it's Standard Evening News then Daily Mail. Nothing to see here.

Please go ahead and demonstrate and post on NSC from a Daily Mail IP address. I am sure the mods will be happy to validate that you did in fact complete this easy task. BTW the Standard staff are still based in the Mail's offices.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
ISIS wouldn't last 5 minutes on here, they really wouldn't. They may have been disavowed by al-Qaeda and become one of the main jihadist groups fighting government forces in Syria as well as making military gains in Iraq; but they'd get into a binfest about whether vehicle excise duty is required on a Toyota Hilux pick-up truck with with 15 warriors in the back and a machine gun mounted on the roof and flounce before you could say "God is great." Pussies.

:flounce: :catfight:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
ISIS wouldn't last 5 minutes on here, they really wouldn't. They may have been disavowed by al-Qaeda and become one of the main jihadist groups fighting government forces in Syria as well as making military gains in Iraq; but they'd get into a binfest about whether vehicle excise duty is required on a Toyota Hilux pick-up truck with with 15 warriors in the back and a machine gun mounted on the roof and flounce before you could say "God is great." Pussies.

:flounce: :catfight:

ISIS are hopeless at fishing puns.
For example; If we do go to war with ISIS would they resort to Tench warfare.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
ISIS are hopeless at fishing puns.
For example; If we do go to war with ISIS would they resort to Tench warfare.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi would soon get fed up with having double pepperonis with a side order of garlic bread delivered and a queue of skip lorries lined up outside his tent.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Frankly this has shocked me. I think too many of us liberal lefties have been complacent for too long

what has shocked you? that someone from the daily mail office has gone on a fishing trip? or do you actually believe someone from the daily mail is seriously advocating sharia? im wondering why you'd even know about this, seems quite likly the objective here is to create more sense of fear or those nasty muslims, and you're just feeding that.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
To cut a John Dory short they're a danger to all BUT I hasten to add this is only a poissonal opinion

Last edited:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'd love all this to stop, for the world to be at peace and for those who enjoy stirring it up to just cut it trout, the relentless hatred makes me feel eel.

What?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Please go ahead and demonstrate and post on NSC from a Daily Mail IP address. I am sure the mods will be happy to validate that you did in fact complete this easy task. BTW the Standard staff are still based in the Mail's offices.

No idea why you've had to make your reply come out in the most asshole way possible. But well done, you managed it.
I never said I could do it. Anyone familiar with networking and IT hosting would know. Have you see heads of the onion network? Perhaps you should go read about how that avoids detection by pinging signals from random IP addresses to prevent original source being found.

Maybe then the IT professionals could then in a more in depth way explain how it works.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here