Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any news on the bridge collapse in horizonte.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
some mates of mine out in Brazil are talking about a bridge collapse and fatalities amongst fans last week , however there is nothing about it in the media...anyone heard anything...?:moo:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Have you tried Google?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
ah well that answers my question although there has been nothing mentioned over here...

Haha, my apologies, only just seen your username and put two and two together. I really shouldn't post shortly after waking up as I am a right grumpy *******.

Sky sports have had a lot about it especially on their app and most of the big newspapers had it on the front pages. I'm not sure if the names have been released yet but there was a rather chilling image of a section of the bridge on top of the front of a minibus that was used a fair bit. I am amazed that more people weren't hurt

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Conflicting reports, some say one person, a bus driver, was killed, another says two were killed.

"Brazil bridge collapse: at least one killed, two miles from World Cup venue
Part of a passenger bus and a car were crushed as a bridge fails in the Brazilian city of Belo Horizonte"

"A flyover has collapsed on to vehicles in the Brazilian World Cup host city of Belo Horizonte, killing two people."

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Conflicting reports, some say one person, a bus driver, was killed, another says two were killed.

Looking at the photos, if anyone in that car survived then they are truly blessed and should do the lottery this weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here