Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hup Holland Hup!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Ik wil dat de Nederland om de wereldbeker te winnen

Great semi final line up!

It's a bit... predictable.

No underdog to root for. And no stand-out team truly deserving of it - except, maybe, the Germans.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The Dutch will be the least popular of the semi-finalists as a result of their ' antics ' so far. We all saw 4 years ago the depths to which they are prepared to stoop to. At least Spain, then, were good enough to withstand their brutal assault.
It has been bad enough watching Robben pulling every stunt in the book but Krul's antics last night were deplorable and should have been punished. They appear to have a cynical edge to everything they do. Maybe it emanates from old 'flat-face ' and his win at all costs mentality. If so, the PL had better watch out next season.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
The Dutch will be the least popular of the semi-finalists as a result of their ' antics ' so far. We all saw 4 years ago the depths to which they are prepared to stoop to. At least Spain, then, were good enough to withstand their brutal assault.
It has been bad enough watching Robben pulling every stunt in the book but Krul's antics last night were deplorable and should have been punished. They appear to have a cynical edge to everything they do. Maybe it emanates from old 'flat-face ' and his win at all costs mentality. If so, the PL had better watch out next season.
To be fair, all 4 teams have a track record in antics.

Only Messi seems to have the same balance as a weeble.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Sorry but I'm guessing that from that statement you did not watch Brazil cheat their way to the semi finals against Columbia?

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
In my view they are all the same. Messi may be marvelous footballer with the ball but he's not averse to bringing an opposition player down from behind if there's a break on. And then not even get booked for it!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I want the Dutch to win purely for the reason I don't want the other three to pick up the trophy. Nice to see a new name on the list of winners.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL

To be fair, I'd rather England played the 'win at all costs' game. It's not like we'd lose any friends anyway...

I want Holland to win as I'm going to uni there next September, so kom op Nederland!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here