Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was Kemy good?

gully1984

May 3, 2014
By all accounts he played well today. Work commitments pulled me away from game today, I'm curious to know if he looked good? I rate him!

gully1984

May 3, 2014
Mixed reports still. To be fair to him, most footballers use social networking so to start getting eggy about that is ridiculous. I'm keen to know about his ability.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Absolutely soaked in sweat, shirt and shorts sodden after 15mins of fairly leisurely activity. Either he has a glandular problem or he's horribly out of condition.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just mentioned in another thread, definitely more slimline and fitter, but careless in possession at times, and whilst undoubtedly a clever player, did nothing of particular note.
6 / 10 for me.

gully1984

May 3, 2014
Still mixed reviews. I've a sneaky feeling he will make the starting 11 this season

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Is he going to be the new Barnes I wonder ?

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
He looked the least fit of all our players and didn't do too much to impress against a very ordinary lewes midfield.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Is he going to be the new Barnes I wonder ?

I was meh about Barnes because of some of his "antics" but I never doubted he contributed a lot to the team, a lot of which didn't get him the headlines.

Agustien on the other hand has done pretty well nothing of any real note, that I've seen anyway. I can only think many are waiting in expectation.

I think he'll turn out more like Harley. Did a couple of decent things early on and split the vote. As time went on it became clear he wasn't all that and in the end pretty well everyone had given up on him.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
I though he looked very good along with Nzuzi, he needs to get fitter though, I can't see Hyppia putting up with that.

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
Looked OK without ever really standing out. Weight loss may only be as a result of shaving off his beard. Whether he performs or not next season likely to be down to whether he can be arsed. Hopefully Sami will be all over him in terms of work rate at training if he's to stay.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Looked OK without ever really standing out. Weight loss may only be as a result of shaving off his beard. Whether he performs or not next season likely to be down to whether he can be arsed. Hopefully Sami will be all over him in terms of work rate at training if he's to stay.

Unless he has been injured for the summer there's no excuse for him returning so unfit. Get rid, he ain't going to improve.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Unless he has been injured for the summer there's no excuse for him returning so unfit. Get rid, he ain't going to improve.

I'm inclined to agree with your view--I thought he was bang average compared to the rest of the team (even Ulloa)
Got to improve in the next month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here