Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Produce the most shit haircuts as well

Did you see the prick with the rats tail? :wanker:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Possibly because their league is highly competitive and 95% of its players are Argentinian. I believe they are only allowed 3 foreign players in their squads there.

Yet only 3 of their World Cup squad play in Argentina, and only one of those three plays regularly.

I know the point you're making, that it's their upbringing through the ranks at clubs in their own nation and the cap on foreign players give the homegrown players more chance of gametime, but I think the diversity of the leagues that their players play in is a big factor as well. The England squad must be very cliquey with the majority of them playing for 3 or 4 teams in the same nation, all competing against each other for 9 months of the year.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Hate em with a passion, ever since the hand of god incident

C'mon Brazil/Germany/Holland

I sort of agree there is something about them that is really annoying and most look like Rambo but Ardilles, Villa and Messi were/are top players and played the game with heart, skill and a reasonable amount of honesty for an Argy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Scum. Their time wasting / general cheating is soooo infuriating

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I sort of agree there is something about them that is really annoying and most look like Rambo but Ardilles, Villa and Messi were/are top players and played the game with heart, skill and a reasonable amount of honesty for an Argy.

I would agree with that

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah, much rather have the French cheats, or German cheats ,or Brazilian cheats, or Dutch cheats, or ---- ad infinitum

Oh all teams do it. Italians / Uruguay / Argies the worst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here