Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any players ratings yet...

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
Kemy and Buckley ill give a solid 4, could barely complete a pass
Toko, Ince, forster caskey, 7/8 kept the ball well and some tidy passing
whoever that random one was in midfield, Harris I think, 7, pinging some nice balls around
ulloa, 5, didn't do much
Greer, masimenko, rea, dunk 7, nothing troubled them, won mostly all the headers

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
I like the look of Goodwin definitely. Rea looked good in the second half and Walton is a big lad!

Toko is what I expected- busy defensive midfielder

ChrisBonner_BTN

May 16, 2012
Newhaven
I wouldn't say ulloa looked uninterested but didn't look as fit as some other players, CMS looked good and played with his usual passion. Difficult to judge defensive players as little to do.

Difficult to say if players looked good or not as it's early in preseason and against non league opposition

Big positive is that development squad players all fit in well, Harris and Goodwin both look like they could be pushing for places on the bench in August

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Goodwin, Solly and CMS were the standouts for me. Ulloa barely had a touch. Didn't see enough of Toko to make a judgement. Sami mostly stayed in his dugout.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
March was very good, Chicksen looked extremely lively and full of running. Toko looked very composed, neat little touches and creating little pockets to move into.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The full backs were playing almost like wingers in both halves - Calde and Chicksen especially.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thought most of what we did revolved around Ince in the 2nd half. He ran things.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Did Walton touch the ball with his hands once, by the way? A few passes to his feet but he didn't have any saves to make.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Fenelon looked alright too

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Kemy and Buckley ill give a solid 4, could barely complete a pass

See, I thought Kemy looked quite good. Looked fitter, more confident and more motivated to put the work in than he did at any point last season

ChrisBonner_BTN

May 16, 2012
Newhaven
The full backs were playing almost like wingers in both halves - Calde and Chicksen especially.

I liked it, looked as though Buckley/Lua Lua/March and Goodwin (or Fenelon) were playing more central and relying on full backs for width, could work as long as whoever is playing as the holding midfielder can fall back to cover is opposition counters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here