Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brett Lee breaks Shane Warne's hand in a 'friendly'

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Why couldn't that have happened before on of the many Ashes seris that Warney dominated.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Brett Lee? He must be 47 by now. Surprised he can get it over 60mph these days.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Slipped out his hand to be fair

Can't believe you're the only one to pick up on the obvious so far... It was still a proper game of cricket also, live in sky, although a 'friendly' people are still bowling their quickest and trying...

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
A game of cricket that was meant to be a celebration event has turned into quite the car crash, what with Lee busting his mates hand plus Strauss saying what a jolly good egg Pietersen was and the fall out from that.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brett Lee is a top bloke. Nothing like Warne or some other obnoxious ex players.

I met Brett Lee at some tournament once and he struck me even in that brief encounter as a Bloody Good Bloke, can't imagine why anyone would think otherwise?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Brett Lee is a splendid chap, doesn't take himself too seriously and a good laugh all round.

Warne will survive, I'm sure Liz Hurley will meet the needs that his right hand can't provide for a few weeks.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Why would you bowl like that in a friendly ???

When does a fast bowler stop being a fast bowler?
Looks like a big crowd was there and I'm sure in a competitive match they would like to see all the players give their best performance.
Sport is competitive and should always be.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I've met both, Lee is a competitive and decent sportsman, Warne is a clown, blessed with the gift to spin bowl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here