Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit question...

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Eastbourne
Does anyone know the score with the orange kit, pictured with the others but not available to pre order? and are the sizes in comparrison to the previous kit?

Cheers :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'd like to see that as our away kit,make a change and use the red/black as a 3rd choice,still who am i to say..

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Does anyone know the score with the orange kit, pictured with the others but not available to pre order? and are the sizes in comparrison to the previous kit?

It would seem the orange 3rd kit isn't readily available at the moment, though may become available later in the season. The new kit sizes will differ to the last as it's a different manufacturer. I'd imagine Nike shirts will all be the same size no matter which team, if you're thinking of ordering online and aren't sure just go to your local Sports Direct and try one of the Barca shirts, should be the same :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems to me that if you had just the blue 'n' white stripe kit and the orange kit then you'd have covered all eventualities and wouldn't need a third kit at all, unless for purely commercial purposes. Oh.

allystrat

Dec 19, 2011
You can buy the orange shirt on prodirectsoccer for £20. Just stick on an Albion badge and you have a replica but without the sponsor logo

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
Orange one is the best kit..

I'd like to buy it, but seems it's not going on sale!

After initial high sales of the home and away kits, the third kit will become available due to popular demand. Fans then end up buying three shirts instead of just home and away or home and third.

Marketing

Jul 7, 2003

If you go online to the shop and select a shirt there is a size guide on there (copied below).

Adult - Nike Clothing
SIZE CHEST (inches) WAIST (inches)
S 34-36 28-29
M 38-40 30-32
L 42-44 33-35
XL 46-48 36-38
XXL 50-52 39-41

They are bigger than the Errea shirts so you may need to go down at least a size from what you had last year.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Seems to me that if you had just the blue 'n' white stripe kit and the orange kit then you'd have covered all eventualities and wouldn't need a third kit at all, unless for purely commercial purposes. Oh.

That's actually completely unfair, and pretty much the opposite of the truth. The third kit, will only be released (in limited numbers) IF the kit is actually required by kit clashes. The last thing they are aiming to do is sell a strip that we end up never wearing, and have people who bought it, complaining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here