Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tour de blabla

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How anyone regards riding a bike as a sport amazes me, bunch of spandex morons.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Absolutely right. No Skill, no Athleticism, no first past the post. Shambles, stick to darts.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Let me guess.

You're quite fat, aren't you? And you drive a white van?

Wrong and wrong, let me guess, you're one of the sadacts that stands by the road watching them cycle past?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:laugh:

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:guitar:

Last edited:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Wrong and wrong, let me guess, you're one of the sadacts that stands by the road watching them cycle past?

Sadacts? :lol:

I love cycling, yes, both watching and participating. There are sports that I don't like, but far be it from be to disparage those that do. Each to his own, eh?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Sadacts? :lol:

I love cycling, yes, both watching and participating. There are sports that I don't like, but far be it from be to disparage those that do. Each to his own, eh?

Each to their own but not when it involves disrupting other peoples day eg getting in the way of DRIVERS that PAY tax to use the road. Cyclists should have to pay at least a small amount of tax to use the same road as motorists. Or use the PAVEMENT on bendy country roads!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
As fishing goes, this is a bit of a weak effort, if I'm honest.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Each to their own but not when it involves disrupting other peoples day eg getting in the way of DRIVERS that PAY tax to use the road. Cyclists should have to pay at least a small amount of tax to use the same road as motorists. Or use the PAVEMENT on bendy country roads!

Actually a decent driver will allow for let's say a broken down car? A large vehicle straddling? an fallen tree? a tractor? a person? a line of waiting traffic? maybe an ambulance parked attending an 999 parked on the blind bend? or god forbid,a cyclist?

One of my biggest pet hate after cyclists not wearing hi visiblity clothing is dumb **** drivers that fly around bends

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
only reason to ride a push bike is if youre under 17 or banned from driving.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I think its ok but I certainly would not get up early to stand by the side of a road for hours and wait for them to fly past me in 3 minutes then go home.
I like watching it on telly though mainly to see the towns, villages and countyside of places i have never been to in France, Spain and Italy.
Yorkshire is looking very nice this morning.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here