Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Need your sensible support for a club and it isn't Leeds United

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
If you remember the lost years from the Goldstone to the Amex and how many fans came together to support us from different teams.. Then a fairly local team in Hampshire are just going to pieces due to money, what else. Salisbury City, cathedral 404 feet tall, great fishing river need our support. I can't link to their site but be nice if you could give your support. If you ca,n just write Salisbury City or a statement in support, then at least they have a voice from the South Coast.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Definitely Hampshire

Definitely Wiltshire

brpy.jpg

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
If you remember the lost years from the Goldstone to the Amex and how many fans came together to support us from different teams.. Then a fairly local team in Hampshire are just going to pieces due to money, what else. Salisbury City, cathedral 404 feet tall, great fishing river need our support. I can't link to their site but be nice if you could give your support. If you ca,n just write Salisbury City or a statement in support, then at least they have a voice from the South Coast.

Detail their issues and not the exact Cathedral height perhaps?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Why don't you even know what county they play in? ???

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Why don't you even know what county they play in? ???

You guys are right it is Wiltshire I think, and also I was so wrong in trying to explain how money can destroy a football team and yes maybe their fans thought we were in West Sussex not East and how a club with a fan base in one of the counties ends up playing in Kent and we did have a ground didn't we once on the Shoreham Road and honestly why would fans from different clubs come together to support us but know we really don't care, but hey my punctuation is abysmal, my syntax troublesome, semantics awful, my facts not thought through but what I
expected fulfilled.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You guys are right it is Wiltshire I think, and also I was so wrong in trying to explain how money can destroy a football team and yes maybe their fans thought we were in West Sussex not East and how a club with a fan base in one of the counties ends up playing in Kent and we did have a ground didn't we once on the Shoreham Road and honestly why would fans from different clubs come together to support us but know we really don't care, but hey my punctuation is abysmal, my syntax troublesome, semantics awful, my facts not thought through but what I
expected fulfilled.

If a representative of Salisbury City asked for our support, they would surely receive it, if deserved. But there's nothing in your post that suggests they've even asked for support from the wider football community, just some garbled gibberish about cathedrals and fishing rivers.

Sorry, but you're all over the place on this one.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
You do realise to keep this high on the Big Board I do have to respond to my own thread. So map boy, why did you spend time finding that to prove a justifiable point on your behalf, yet fail to discuss the issue?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
You do realise to keep this high on the Big Board I do have to respond to my own thread. So map boy, why did you spend time finding that to prove a justifiable point on your behalf, yet fail to discuss the issue?

Unlike you (see my previous post)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Does anybody over 12 remember our plight.

Yes but if this Salisbury is another Pompey type scenario,then it is completely different..

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I think THPP is right. If they make the plea then I'm all ears. Also, I don't know much about what they're going through or what injustice they've suffered. Can they shed some light?

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
If a representative of Salisbury City asked for our support, they would surely receive it, if deserved. But there's nothing in your post that suggests they've even asked for support from the wider football community, just some garbled gibberish about cathedrals and fishing rivers.

Sorry, but you're all over the place on this one.

Excellent response. Thank you. You are completely correct on that sentiment, but I still can't recall a football team asking for fans support via the football club ? If you have one then fair enough.. And it really isn't gibberish. I prefer 'I don't understand'.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Excellent response. Thank you. You are completely correct on that sentiment, but I still can't recall a football team asking for fans support via the football club ? If you have one then fair enough.. And it really isn't gibberish. I prefer 'I don't understand'.

The only thing I don't understand is your involvement and use of the word 'need' :shrug:

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here