Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any news of a Lewes stream?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
There is also the Winterbourne Stream through Grange Gardens but that is dry this time of the year.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Christ people really don't get the whole 'Live stream' thing do they? A live stream is where the game is being shown ON TELEVISION live somewhere around the world. Not only do 99% of pre-season friendlies NOT get shown on TV, who would broadcast LEWES Vs Brighton?! Unless the club do a live YouTube stream like they did with some of the DS games last season which is very very unlikely.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Christ people really don't get the whole 'Live stream' thing do they? A live stream is where the game is being shown ON TELEVISION live somewhere around the world. Not only do 99% of pre-season friendlies NOT get shown on TV, who would broadcast LEWES Vs Brighton?! Unless the club do a live YouTube stream like they did with some of the DS games last season which is very very unlikely.
Yes I know it also goes past the Harvey's Brewery!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

You probably are not aware, but last year many of the Development games were streamed by the Club.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
You probably are not aware, but last year many of the Development games were streamed by the Club.

You clearly didn't read my post all the way through then. I am aware that a lot of the DS games were streamed by the clubs YouTube channel, which I said in my previous post. None of the 1st team games (which Lewes essentially is) have been streamed as far as I'm aware.

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
You clearly didn't read my post all the way through then. I am aware that a lot of the DS games were streamed by the clubs YouTube channel, which I said in my previous post. None of the 1st team games (which Lewes essentially is) have been streamed as far as I'm aware.

But it is quite a lot more likely that they would now, because they have now done it on quite a few occasions for the DS games now (which they hadn't last pre-season) and because there are no TV rights to be sold for smaller pre-season games like this, it is quite possible that the club would stream it, so I think it's a quite reasonable question to ask whether anybody knows anything about whether there is going to be one...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Who p!ssed in your cheerios this morning!?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I thought at least there would be a radio commentary?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here