Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So I walked alone to my flat tonight

1066gull

As I often do and tonight after I came back from BST I got shouted out from some rude boy racers for being white. Called me a white expletive.

What's happening to this country? I only live in South east London.

I did not see what race they were but they sounded london.

If being white is bad I wonder how they would take a Brighton shirt considering I live 15 minutes from the unwashed.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
As I often do and tonight after I came back from BST I got shouted out from some rude boy racers for being white. Called me a white expletive.

What's happening to this country? I only live in South east London.

I did not see what race they were but they sounded london.

If being white is bad I wonder how they would take a Brighton shirt considering I live 15 minutes from the unwashed.

take it on the chin chap.

arriving back to worthing station from the cricket a couple of fridays ago i was shouted at by a group of 6 coloured gents for not giving them my ciggies,was all a bit confusing especially when they started calling me f:censored:ing N#gg#r,very odd.
Some people are just angry morons.

In terms of racial balance i can confirm a white person has also in the past dished out the verbals for me not handing out one of my ciggies.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
take it on the chin chap.

arriving back to worthing station from the cricket a couple of fridays ago i was shouted at by a group of 6 coloured gents for not giving them my ciggies,was all a bit confusing especially when they started calling me f:censored:ing N#gg#r,very odd.
Some people are just angry morons.

In terms of racial balance i can confirm a white person has also in the past dished out the verbals for me not handing out one of my ciggies.

I blame smokers, I have been abused for not giving someone a cigarette, and I don't even smoke:angry:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They would have known you weren't local because you didn't have any trackies on and didn't smell like you haven't had a wash for a fortnight.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
********s are ********s, world over.

I wonder though, should non-'coloured' (horrible term to use) people expect not to be racially abused because of their skin colour? I know that no one should have to face such prejudice but why is it potentially more shocking if it happens to a 'white' (all the colours of the rainbow in equal measure) person?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
It's called project diversity, our culture has been enriched by our once wonderful empire, I think you should have a think about how you were conducting yourself, you might need to go on a course.???

Corrected for you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here