Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nike Kit - record number of visitors and orders via the club's online store

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
All the fat ****s moaning that they won't be able to squeeze their beer bellies into an XXL on the club Facebook page :lolol:

My advice to these people would be to use it as incentive to not be such a fat **** if you want to wear the kit that much..

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I wonder how these poor souls must be feeling after being FORCED into paying those prices :(

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I have issues with the shirts, but I'm still pleased about this.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
All the fat ****s moaning that they won't be able to squeeze their beer bellies into an XXL on the club Facebook page :lolol:

My advice to these people would be to use it as incentive to not be such a fat **** if you want to wear the kit that much..
I think the club are missing a trick here, I have noticed a lot more rotund Albion fans since we moved to the Amex, maybe the club should offer a larger size and shift a few thousand more shirts, a bit short sited ?

And rather than call the size xxxl in the replica shirt section they could sell it in "camping wear" :lolol:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Yep. The NSC moaners beaten by the hardcore. The NSC knicker wetters must be mortified

I'm completely neutral on this but the headline is hardly surprising given they've held it back so long. All they've really accomplished is to compress sales into a smaller window

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I think the club are missing a trick here, I have noticed a lot more rotund Albion fans since we moved to the Amex, maybe the club should offer a larger size and shift a few thousand more shirts, a bit short sited ?

And rather than call the size xxxl in the replica shirt section they could sell it in "camping wear" :lolol:

Or "Pie Size"

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Will be interesting to see how many small and medium get sold. Mostly large and above I am guessing.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Do people really think larger shirts will not be available bit like ladies fit shirts all will be available in the stores in due course just like every other season

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Do people really think larger shirts will not be available bit like ladies fit shirts all will be available in the stores in due course just like every other season
Apparently not, someone was moaning on Facebook that he'd emailed the club, and response was there were no plans to offer any bigger sizes.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
No pink stripes for the ladies, my daughters not happy.

Told her to email Barber during playtime to complain.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here