Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think I'm going to be sick

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Please ITV, will you stop this absolute wankfest over Brazil. They're not even that good.

ITV Football coverage = a load of old shit.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Funny how the pundits all said that Brazil average but Clive tydslinhio is dampening his knickers

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hoping Columbia can hit back with a goal or two now...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Who isn't supporting Columbia on here?.....I bet there aren't many.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
This is far from the best Brazil team we've ever seen, but what this tournament has shown is how much of a difference an exceptional support can make. Of course you need talent, but the crowd has spurred them on that extra bit and has scared the living daylights out of the opposition. What happened last time England hosted a major tournament? We reached the semi-finals. The time before that? I think we all know! I know Brazil haven't gone through yet and England are just one example but it does show the 12th man can make a crucial difference.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Blast, Sideshow Bob scores. Hope Brazil get taken to the cleaners next round.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The ref/Brazil are gonna win this World Cup. You can just feel it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Brasil have been saved in this game by a Colombia that have failed to really threaten. they might get back into it now but Brasil have been the better team. however, i'd take England players over half of them, they have not been anything special particulaly the anonymous Fred and the wastful Hulk.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Remeber When france held the world cup and brazil were actually very good but then the whole team got ill over night and france won? Maybe fifa and the refs are returning the favour, not that the games become corrupt just saying thats all

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This is far from the best Brazil team we've ever seen, but what this tournament has shown is how much of a difference an exceptional support can make. Of course you need talent, but the crowd has spurred them on that extra bit and has scared the living daylights out of the opposition. What happened last time England hosted a major tournament? We reached the semi-finals. The time before that? I think we all know! I know Brazil haven't gone through yet and England are just one example but it does show the 12th man can make a crucial difference.

12th man = the ref.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brazil should be grateful that Falcao is injured because Colombia would have won that match if he had played.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here