Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Cost-Cutting Continues.......

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
...tucked away in Tuesdays paper edition Argus and not on-line Albions sport science manager Matt Springham has left to join Brentford whilst we advertise for a sports science 'volunteer' for a season long placement on £500 a month expenses!!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Didn't something similar happen at Reading not too long ago? I'm sure I remember a thread where that bloody 'tinpot' word was getting used a lot.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
So it seems to be ok then for cost cutting whilst Paul Barber makes a one hundred and fifty grand bonus.

Jeez, this is The Albion, not Nat West.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I thought that it was a good idea to be frugal. I'm obviously wrong, we should fritter.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
So it seems to be ok then for cost cutting whilst Paul Barber makes a one hundred and fifty grand bonus.

Jeez, this is The Albion, not Nat West.

If only you'd've posted this before TB decided that Barber had performed his job well enough to merit a bonus of that size.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The negativity on this board is so boring. I hope we get a couple of signings soon so at least people will stop moaning

You're kidding, right? Collectively, we'll just move on to to complaining about who've we've signed... but you knew that.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
If only you'd've posted this before TB decided that Barber had performed his job well enough to merit a bonus of that size.

Are you being sarcastic or sardonic?

I can never tell the difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here