Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forced adverts on the football league app

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Sorry if there is a thread on this already but I couldnt find one.

It seems recently that when using the Football League app on my iPhone I am now forced to watch a 30 second video or some crap that im clearly not interested in.

That is of course until I shut it down and open it again which gives me another minute or so of use bfore being bombarded again. Are the football league really that down on cash that they have to ruin their app with this rubbish? I would rather just pay for an app that didnt do this.

Anyone else found this?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Sorry if there is a thread on this already but I couldnt find one.

It seems recently that when using the Football League app on my iPhone I am now forced to watch a 30 second video or some crap that im clearly not interested in.

That is of course until I shut it down and open it again which gives me another minute or so of use bfore being bombarded again. Are the football league really that down on cash that they have to ruin their app with this rubbish? I would rather just pay for an app that didnt do this.

Anyone else found this?

Yes mate I have. I find it equally as annoying. I don't get it on Seagulls player just on the news stuff. I now read the news via the Albion stadium app which is free

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here