Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your DREAM world cup final

Your dream World Cup final is?

• Total voters

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I think Brazil v Argentina would be an unbelievable occasion, but otherwise I want Colombia and... anyone else

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
France/Germany vs Netherlands. Both would be a great final, and I'd like a European team to win on SA soil.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Poll to follow

Colombia v Belgium for me.

BELGIUM?! are you mad? they have been by far the most disappointing team so far in the finals and all their games have been an absolute bore to watch other than the usa one. I do accept however that it would be good to see Colombia in the final

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
BELGIUM?! are you mad? they have been by far the most disappointing team so far in the finals and all their games have been an absolute bore to watch other than the usa one. I do accept however that it would be good to see Colombia in the final
That's right, they are beginning to click. I'm looking forward to that drool tastic matchup with Argentina - they have the defence to cope with Messi and the artillery to score a hatful if they click.

Belgium to win in South America, with the added bonus of uniting a divided country.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Colombia v Belgium for me.

This for me too, my favourite remaining European team and my favourite remaining South American team.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
That's right, they are beginning to click. I'm looking forward to that drool tastic matchup with Argentina - they have the defence to cope with Messi and the artillery to score a hatful if they click.

Belgium to win in South America, with the added bonus of uniting a divided country.

before the tournament I would have loved to of seen them get to the final, but now having seen them in their games. id like them to go out now

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Argentina will DICK Belgium. Or win fairly comfortably, anyway. Belgium haven't put a single "good" performance in yet this tournament.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
before the tournament I would have loved to of seen them get to the final, but now having seen them in their games. id like them to go out now

You'll be back on board the Belgium Bus after they've absolutely RUINED Argentina. :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Colombia v Holland - will mean a new winner. Hopefully Colombia.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Voted Colombia vs Belgium.

Not because I have any particular desire to see Belgium in the final, but because I really want to see Colombia there and Belgium are the least bad opponent by some considerable margin. I'm neutral to slightly positive about seeing Belgium there; neutral to slightly negative about Costa Rica (would prefer to see a SA v Europe final); and massively negative about both Argentina ('86 QF) and Holland ('10 Final). :shrug:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
England vs San Marino

We might just win that.

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
Colombia vs Netherlands for me. Could see plenty of goals in that one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here