Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Williams

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
With the British GP this weekend which team will you be roaring on???

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I have no strong allegiances to any team, or even driver, if I'm honest, but I do like watching competitive races. I'll plump for Williams for this one - the more competitive teams, the better!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I don't support a team I love watching the Grand Prix and first got involved when Lewis Hamilton emerged as a driver, Therefore I have always followed and supported him.

When he switched to Mercedes so did my support

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I don't support a team I love watching the Grand Prix and first got involved when Lewis Hamilton emerged as a driver, Therefore I have always followed and supported him.

When he switched to Mercedes so did my support

This

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I used to support McLaren, but ever since I went for a job interview there and heard absolutely NOTHING back, I've gone off them. I tend to just support British drivers now.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
From first getting in to F1 it was all about Mansell and Williams so have tended to follow the team ever since. Obviously through their wilderness years its been tough so have supported the other British drivers like Hamilton and Button, but it's nice to see Williams with a relatively competitive car again.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I put Mercedes but only because Lewis Hamilton is there. Surely in F1, you follow a driver rather than a team unless you are Italian!!!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I used to support McLaren, but ever since I went for a job interview there and heard absolutely NOTHING back, I've gone off them. I tend to just support British drivers now.

You're not the first person I've heard say this. One of my businesses competes with McLaren for bright mechies and embedded s/w engineers and a large minority who had applied to both us and them said that they'd never heard back, irrespective of what stage they had reached in the selection process: one guy had three separate interviews and then never heard a dicky. Poor show, imo.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
You're not the first person I've heard say this. One of my businesses competes with McLaren for bright mechies and embedded s/w engineers and a large minority who had applied to both us and them said that they'd never heard back, irrespective of what stage they had reached in the selection process: one guy had three separate interviews and then never heard a dicky. Poor show, imo.

It is very poor, especially for a company which prides itself on appearance. How hard is it to send a letter? Or even just an email would have been fine.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
I like to see Force India do well... Always had a sift spot for them since they started life as Jordan.

Will be happy to see Hamilton spin out on the first lap, as he strikes me as a most arrogant, spoilt brat.

Williams for me. Whilst working up in Oxford in the early nineties I popped into their factory carpark, just to be nosy. Someone came out to see what I was up to and invited me in. I was there for 5 hours looking at everything and came out laden with freestuff and 2 tickets for qualifying. Incredible team I can't wait for them to be fighting up the front again.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Soft spots for Sauber and Force India because neither are awash with cash yet never slip too far away from notice.

As for actually supporting, Alonso is a bit of a personal hero so I'll be cheering him on (so Ferrari), same as I do every race.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I support any Brit, bizarrely dislike any one who goes ahead on team orders? Still remember Alonso going passed Massa.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here